Hey

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So, I'm sitting here, totally not wanting to go to Astronomy, because it's way the flip over there *points* and I'm here *gestures* and I just don't want to. But I will, eventually. Until that time, I shall post a meaningless bloggymajig!

I feel like I should put some kind of disclaimer on here.

1: Don't listen to me.

Seriously, anyone that can read on a second grade level and above knows that my 'arguments' are flawed. Why? Because they're not really arguments, guys. This is my rant! Do you feel it's fury, because it's there. Fo shiz, up the spout (you should so know what movie that's from). Anyway, yeah, don't listen to me. Don't take anything I have to say into consideration because, hey, I'm super flawed in everything. I don't like to write arguments, because I fail at them. Because I'm a hypocrite. To quote fiction: Let he who is without sin blah blah blah.

Anywho, yeah, there's that. I just felt like I should put it out there. Because I don't want people thinking that I think that I'm some sort of generation arugumentation badass. Tis just not so. I'm sure you knew that just by reading, but I just wanted to make sure. Because, I'm so...freakin...kind. :P

Oh! and hey, look at what I did! Look around you and see the color! Because I did that. It was hard, too, for the technological failure. It doesn't look half bad, methinks. I did have a little Australian tech support though, which I am grateful for. Who doesn't want to be Australians? Seriously. Well, if you want to be one, too bad! Because that have quite the angry immigration laws, I hear. Anyfreakinway, I'm done here. And I pity the fool that reads through all of this, haha. Word salad to the max.

1 comments:

  1. .:d.j.:. said...

    lol.

    this cracked me up. :)

    i love rants. :p

    totally "following" this blog if i get bored. :p

Post a Comment